Saturday, November 1, 2014

Makeup For You (Minty Orange Makeup for Graduation)


"Makeup gives you confidence. Makeup helps you achieve the best version of you. Its purpose is not to cover up your ugliness. It is simply made for women to show their best beauty. Every woman is fated to be born beautiful and makeup enhances that beauty."


One fine day on August 14th 2014, I was doing another graduation makeup session for my bestie. Always been an honor doing some makeup for my best friend. She trusted me as her makeup artist even though I was not and I still am not a professional makeup artist. Since she trusted me, I had to show my best work even if I did not know if it was indeed my best work or not. I let her judge my work based on her honest opinion later that day.

The theme was minty orange as she was wearing an orange long dress with a touch of mint lace. She asked me not to over-do her makeup and requested it to be flawless yet it brought out her best feature.

The products I used were pretty much the same as the previous products used for my sister’s graduation.
  1. For her eyebrows I used NYX powder brown liner in Bel 08.
  2. I used NYX jumbo eye pencil in milk as the eye base.
  3. For her outer V corner, I applied MakeOver eyeliner pencil in brown latte and I blended out the color by also adding some brown colors from ELF Eye Manual 32 eye shadow palette.
  4. I applied soft orange color all over her middle lid and then blended them.
  5. I put mint color in her inner corner to pop her eye out more. I used the same palette, ELF Eye Manual 32 eye shadows palette.
  6. For her eyeliner, I chose Viva Cosmetics liquid eyeliner.
  7. I applied some mascara to her lashes using my Maybelline Great Lash mascara in blackest black.
  8. Last but not least, I put false lashes.
  9. For her over all face, I used Revlon Color Stay liquid foundation in beige. As the powder I chose Wardah luminous powder in beige. For contouring, I used my MakeOver face contour kit. Final touch to her face was patting peach color to her cheeks using my wardah blush on A.
  10. As for her lips, I used wardah exclusive lipstick in golden coral number 30.

Those were the products used for my best friend’s graduation. Thankfully, she was happy with the result. I also did her hijab and she also satisfied with the result. Nothing’s more precious than a smile on her face and saw how satisfy she was with my work. It was a priceless moment when your best friend trusted you to make her even prettier.

EVEN A SMILE IS ALSO A MAKEUP. SMILE SINCERELY FROM THE HEART, YOU WILL GET THE BEST MAKEUP FOR YOUR FACE.




X.O.X.O Chirpy Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment