Monday, November 18, 2013

Long Distance Relationship 2nd Episode

#Episode 2

Subject: I was never ready for him to leave

Do you know what it feels like when you have to make yourself busy in order to forget something sad? It feels terrible and only makes you do silly things. Okay, not all people do silly things, sometimes there are people who do useful things in order t forget their sadness. People deal with sadness differently, right?
In my case of being away from my husband, I did a bunch of silly things today. I still can’t forget the sadness I've been dealing with since he’s gone. I watched some series, i downloaded some e-books I don’t know if I will read them, I listened to some mellow music and sang along with it, I typed a bunch of sad stories and I locked myself in my room cuddled up my Domo pillow and doll.

The worst scene is that I supposed to finish my paper instead of doing all those silly activities. How can I encourage myself to focus on something like doing my paper while I’m in my mourning period? I miss him too damn much I can’t even think straight. This is what sadness and longing for your husband could do to you. It’s just too stressful to deal with. I suppose to rise up but I can’t. I guess I was never ready for him to leave.


to be continued . . .
X.O.X.O Chirpy Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment