Saturday, November 23, 2013

Long Distance Relationship (3rd, 4th, 5th episode)

Subject: Travelling Helps You Forget the Loneliness

When you travel a lot, trust me it will help your loneliness specially when you drive by your own car or motorcycle. For me, I love my motorcycle. Well, actually it's our (me and my husband) motorcycle since my husband is away so far, this ride is mine (hehehe). I named it Whisker. It's a big ride and so masculine. You know, when you ride that kinda motorcycle as a woman who wears a veil, trust me those eyes will be on to you. I don't know why. Well, maybe it's kinda bizarre for a veiled woman to ride that. My Whisker gives me a massive amount of energy. I feel so strong when I ride him and that's why I choose Whisker to accompany me everywhere I wanna go instead of using the public transportation service.

So, when you are in a log distance relationship, try my way. You don't have to travel by a motorcycle. You can choose your own ride that you feel comfortable with. You travel and you see what's outside, that'll help your loneliness, A LOT. Even though it doesn't make it gone but at least you made it through a day of loneliness. Time goes by as you travel and you won't even remember your loneliness, for a while at the very least.

to be continued . . .
X.O.X.O Chirpy Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment